TJ motor mount lift....

Anyone have a JKS budget motor mount lift and want to give me the diamensions on it? Trying to find the length and width of it. Thanks, going to try and make one tomorrow or Fri in class.

I have one, the block is 1" thick and its the same size as the motor mount. like 2.5 x 5 or so. I'll see if i can measure it tonight. just be sure to make the inverted stud that you need to make them work.

What you mean inverted stud? I haven't looked at it to see what it looks like.

Any reason I couldn't make it out of steel? I'll see if I can get aluminum but I know I can get steel.

Ah I'll check that out and see what's up. Didn't think material mattered but wanted to double check just In case.

Im doing this in hopes to raise my motor so I can run my upper on passenger side, I'd have to move coil bucket on driver to get a truss to work and seems easier to just run It in on that side, plus I already have a mount that will go on the axle for it.

Any reason I can't or shouldn't run it on that side?

Looks like the jks is slightly different than the one i bought many years ago. The spacer is the same but mine came with a (internal threaded shanked nut) instead of the new stud extension pictured above.

Looks like the jks is slightly different than the one i bought many years ago. The spacer is the same but mine came with a (internal threaded shanked nut) instead of the new stud extension pictured above.
what did yours look like? I put my mm lift on in 2004 and it looked like the one in the picture.

on mine, it came with a machined hex nut with an internal threaded shank(similar to a threaded tube insert). It went into the larger hole on the spacer to reach the factory stud on the mm.