Feelers for 2005 Jeep Unlimited

I'm just gauging interest right now in my 2005 silver Jeep Unlimited. I've owned this Jeep since new, and really don't want to sell it, but I really could use something more practical and economical.

It's got close to 65000 miles, but is daily driven, so that changes daily
3.5 RE lift
33X10.50X15 BFG Mud Terrains(KM1's)
Custom rear bumper with swing out tire carrier(with full sized spare)
Warn M8000 winch, been used a good bit, but still pulls like new...Also have spare cable to go along
Tinted windows
Sound system upgraded in the last 6 months or so
Husky liner matts with fold and tumble rear seat
Automatic transmission

The bad:
Paint isn't wonderful, has been touched up a few times and there is a chip in the passenger side door...It looks fine, but definitely isn't showroom floor quality
Most likely going to need a new top within the next year or so
Not sure if this is bad or good, but the automatic transmission was rebuilt at around 44,000 miles
some of the paint is chipping off of the painted fender flares.

This Jeep has been used, been to Gulches a few times, and has seen it's fair share of "off road" time, but is still in really good condition. The only reason I'd like to sell is to buy something that can tow a bit more and is more comfortable on the high way, other wise I'd be keeping it. I'd like to get $13,500, but am open to other offers. I am just gauging interest at this point, so any offers will be entertained. Either PM me, or you can txt or call me at 864-201-5046. I can text pictures, and as soon as I can find my digital camera cable, I'll upload some pics onto here.

Thanks,
Austin Wyman