95 Wrangler YJ FOR SALE!!!!

Hi everyone, it is with a sad and heavy heart that I must sell my beloved 1995 YJ. I love this jeep with every last being of my body, but do to a new career I am having to sell her for a more pratical everyday pavement pounder. Let me start off by giving a little background on this wonderful YJ. As most YJ owner's know, the 95 model year was the last year of the YJ and the first year of the galvanized body (IE it doesn't rust!!!) This particular jeep has been owned by me for right at a year now and has NEVER left me stranded nor asked for any money other than normal maintanance. Please take a moment to review everything this jeep has to offer.

Drivetrain
2.5l inline 4 (190k, though it is still as strong and sound as the day it rolled off the assemble line. Also i have put 12,000 of the 190k miles on her in the year I owned her!!)
* Motor add ons include: Ford v8 19lb fuel injectors, Jeep 4.0 Throttle Body, & Dodge durango V8 hi amp alternator (off the top of my head, I belive it is the 125amp)

5spd trans that still shifts fine

Suspension and Wheels
BDS 2" lift full springs
1" Body Lift

32x11.5 R15 all terrains mounted to black rims (5 of em)

Interior
A/C & Heat
CD Player
Bestop front and rear seats and center console (Black denim= very water resistant!!!)
Tuffy security Metal lockable glovebox
Overhead speaker console

Exterior
Black exterior
Black soft top

Extras
Hi-lift Jack

I know I am probable forgetting something, but seeing is always beliving. I will glad to discuss anything you like concerning this jeep and pride myself on being honest. For those that know Brooks, I have dealt with him and you can ask him (if he doesn't mind lol) if I'm on the up and up.
I am asking $5500, but thats because I want to work with you and give you a deal. (I know you will want to haggle a little on price lol!)
I can be reached at 803-727-6459 by either calling or txt (either one is fine and my name is Chris) I can txt the pics to you for now, but check back as I will be hopefully posting them real soon!!!
Final note is it does have a lien so I cannot take ANY trades. Thanks for everything and everyone that makes owning a jeep a worthwhile experience and I promise to be back soon with another one as soon as my new career takes off and I am able to buy a full time play toy!!! :)

P.S. it will also be posted on craigslist soon too.

THanks everyone!!

The bigger injectors and 4.0tb is a mod primarily for better fuel atomization which of course helps out on fuel economy. There wasn't a big difference in umph that could easily be felt, but there was a slight noticable difference in highway driving speed and I wasn't constantly having to stay in 4th gear. I was still happy with the mod and think every four banger should have this upgrade.

As far as the galvanized body? I am in Chicago and there are plenty of YJs and TJs here that have their share of rust. So, how did you hear they have a galvanized body? DJ

I just did some searching and i did find where they "Galvanized the Body to help with corrosion". So I'm guessing that's different than an actual galvanized tub? DJ

The frame was also put through the galvanized treatment....and if anyone is wondering, galvanized metal will still rust depending on how long the metal is exposed to the elements and how harsh the weather is which correlates with the chemicals used to say for instance, deicing roads (sodium clorite). This jeep is a southern jeep so it hasnt seen really extreme weather.