January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes

Our Amsteel Blue dog leashes have sold pretty well - so we figured we will try to make them sell like hot cakes for a few months.

The Southeast Overland Amsteel Blue dog leashes are made out of genuine Amsteel Blue synthetic winch line. This is the same material we splice our winch lines from. It is not seconds or damaged - it is the same stuff. Each dog leash has a hand loop with a section of webbing to make the leash easier on your hand, and a snap on the other end with also with a piece of webbing to help protect the line a bit (and it looks better, not pictured here).

http://www.southeastoverland.com/index.php?view=image&format=raw&type=img&id=580&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=17

http://www.southeastoverland.com/index.php?view=image&format=raw&type=img&id=567&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=17

Diameters we currently have available are 5/16" & 1/4". Color is orange. Blue and Green are also available.

5/16" MSRP is $26. Line break strength = 13,700 lbs (does not include snap).
1/4" MSRP is $22. Line break strength = 8,600 lbs (does not include snap).
Shipping on each leash is $6 normally.

For this sale
5/16" = $22, save $4 each.
1/4" = $18, save $4 each.
Shipping = $5 flat rate for 1 to 2 leashes. If you order 3 or more you get free shipping in the CONUS.

There is no minimum quantity that need to be sold for this special price. Orange leashes will ship out within a few days of payment. Blue and Green leashes will ship out in March after all sales are in and material is ordered.

All leashes come with a free Southeast Overland circular sticker too.

http://www.southeastoverland.com/index.php?view=image&format=raw&type=img&id=655&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=17

To order at the sale price please either post up here or send me a PM with the diameter, number of leashes, color of leash line, shipping address, and contact info (phone # and email). I'll send a PayPal invoice or will contact you for a credit card by phone. If you order through our WEB STORE then you will pay MSRP.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions!PM or email Sales@SoutheastOverland.com.

Haha I was just kidding.

How long are they? Henry keeps going through leashes and this would look mighty fine as he's dragging me around.

How long are they? Henry keeps going through leashes and this would look mighty fine as he's dragging me around.
The standard ones I make are 6' in 1/4" and 5/16". I can make them in any length down to about 2 feet up to however long you could want. We also can do larger diameters but once you get above 3/8" the price really goes up.

i need to get two of them,just need to figure out what length my girlfriend wants to have for our dogs!
Sounds good. I make them in 1/4" and 5/16". I can also make them in 3/8" but the cost is a good bit more. If your dog pulls a bunch go with the 5/16" as it is easier on your hand. Lengths can be anything from less than 2' up to however long you want.

Thanks!

ill be getting the 5/16 as both dogs will be 70 plus pounds one being a black lap and the other a german shorthaired pointer, just un sure of the length

it never did but i sent a payment 2 day ago to the email address you provided me with
Well heck. I spelled my email wrong. Please call me anytime (tonight is fine) at 864-280-4238 and I'll take care of you over the phone with a credit card if that works, or my correct email is Steve@SoutheastOverland.com. I am very sorry for the mistake.

Call tonight and I'll splice your leashes tomorrow first thing. Aren't you in Greenville? I'll deliver them Monday to make up for the issue.