So, I fell back off the horse...

And started tinkering with my RC Crawler before christmas. I had been wanting to convert mine over to an scx10 (which has a real frame) instead of the crawler chassis that the stock Axial comes with. Well I found one on rccrawler with an unopened body for a great deal so I had to grab it.

So far that and tires is the only thing I have had to buy, the rest I was able to bastardize parts from my old crawler to make this one.

I'm still lacking paint because the Hobby Town on two notch is out of black and the metallic blue I'm looking for and the Lexington Hobby is closed on mondays I'm afraid.

Hoping to get it painted up by this weekend with a custom OffroadSC.com wrap from WWS graphics. :grinpimp:

teaser... still waiting on my tires to get here so all i have is some paddles from my blitz.

I went with a smaller tire because with my old crawler everything was so boring unless it was insane rock piles. Hopefully there will be a challenge again with the smaller tires and a bit less flex.

Next thing you know you'll be stealing rif raf building a rock pile in your living room again. I'd love to build a scale type build of either a taco or an old yota like Marcus built but that's another hobby I can't afford.

I need to do some work on mine. The battery won't last over like 5 minutes anymore. Wish there were more people around with them though.

brooks, why didnt you ask about my old flat irons? I never run them anymore. plus you know i got those custom cut "claw" that i made for the creeper.

brooks, why didnt you ask about my old flat irons? I never run them anymore. plus you know i got those custom cut "claw" that i made for the creeper.
I sold my 2.2 rims with the tires on here to whiten, So i needed wheels and tires, found a deal for some 1.9 flatirons and beadlocks for a deal I couldnt pass up.

On that note, I have a Red Jeep rubicon body for a crawler, as well as an axial chassis, skidplate, and bent links. Only a few more parts and you could build another crawler :cheers:

Nice looking Crawler Brooks. What would you want for your left over axial stuff? Might be intetested in swapping my parts over

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
tried calling you, but you must be in class.

I have the chassis, braces, bent links, battery tray, skid plate, body posts and the Jeep Rubicon body. $40 for all everything ax10 that I have.

I also have a 55 turn motor and an ESC with drag brake.

I cant remember if your crawler is Motor on axle or a shafty.

Its a shafty. What kind of ESC and what would you want for it? I dont really need the motor but if its better then my stock one I might be interested. What turn is stock usually, 55?

Its a shafty. What kind of ESC and what would you want for it? I dont really need the motor but if its better then my stock one I might be interested. What turn is stock usually, 55?
the higher the number the slower it will crawl controllarbly, stock in a crawler is usually between 27 and 65 just depends.

The esc is basically new. I paid $60 for it, I'll sell it for $40 The Drag brake is the best part and there is a BEC on it so that it sends a larger proportion of power to your steering servo than a standard ESC so that you can steer with bigger tires.