Home on the highway-- Couple is traveling from San Francisco to Argentina

I tried to get sponsorship for years in street class for the Baja 1000. It's a tough market, and a hard sell.
I already had a buggy, just needed the trailer, and pit crew to chase me. Never made it happen, and eventually sold the buggy.
I have a new dream!
Ship my jeep to Australia, and wheel the entire coast line. Should take roughly a year and a few hundred grand. Taking donations!

I tried to pitch the idea to Melissa and she shot me down. Looks like I'd be doing it solo.

A bunch of the dual sport motorcycle guys run this trail called the transamerican trail that goes from jellico, tn to the coast of oregon if you ever get bored check out advrider.com and see what it's about. I'd love to do it. And the way it was designed you can ride the entire way on trails/dirt roads and camp on trail or stay in a hotel every night as how it's divided into about 200 mile increments.

I tried to pitch the idea to Melissa and she shot me down. Looks like I'd be doing it solo.

A bunch of the dual sport motorcycle guys run this trail called the transamerican trail that goes from jellico, tn to the coast of oregon if you ever get bored check out advrider.com and see what it's about. I'd love to do it. And the way it was designed you can ride the entire way on trails/dirt roads and camp on trail or stay in a hotel every night as how it's divided into about 200 mile increments.
I have looked into the TAT a few times, looks like a really cool trip, especially some of the stuff in Colorado/utah.

They also have one that goes from Tenn to Main

I have a week long offroad trip mapped out for NC-WV that covers miles of dirt and trails, just need like 2 weeks to enjoy it.

Whats the Tenn to Maine one called?

I've heard that the nevada part was the part that dragged on a lot but that it was pretty cool. Can you do the TAT in a jeep?

http://www.transamtrail.com/
I have the GPS data for the Tenn to maine, but not sure what the name is.

you can do alot of the tat in a jeep, but it would be no fun, and you cant do a large section of it out west somewhere where its single track. much of it is just gravel roads that in a jeep would be no big deal.