Anyone looking to buy PRP seats anytime soon?

I won a gift certificate toward a pair of PRPs, but really I need a reclining seat to be able to use my back Seat in the TJ. Anyone interested in trading for the gift certificate? Its $200 towards some seats.

i hear ya on that, i want reclining seats as well, mostly because im fat haha. and i want to redo my cage to get my back seat back.

What you trying to sell it for or trade for it? I'm going to buy another set of the daily drivers but in all fabric at some point.
I would love a set of corbeu moabs or bestop trailmaxes. I can buy whatever seats you want with the discount and trade, or we can work something out. I'm not sure.

Any thought on getting a newer TJ driver seat bracket so they would both flip up like passenger side? When i ran my DD's it wasn't that bad getting into the back from passenger side but it was a little bit more of a squeeze compared to stock. I never really hauled people back there so it didnt bother me having a fixed back. I loved the DD's just hated the all vinyl that got so hot. Suspension seats is definitely where its at as your so much more supported and comfortable compared to stock seats. I'd recommend the DD's as they were a good compromise for driving every day and support offroad, they have taller backs that support you better the the corbeaus i had.

I had looked at the moabs too though. I think i do remember you saying you'd only buy some that were reclinable. In my opinion, the corbeau that i got rid of weren't of the best quality compared to others i've seen. Seats can be pretty pricey but you'll thank yourself for spending the coin on a long trip, offroad or on road.

Any thought on getting a newer TJ driver seat bracket so they would both flip up like passenger side? When i ran my DD's it wasn't that bad getting into the back from passenger side but it was a little bit more of a squeeze compared to stock. I never really hauled people back there so it didnt bother me having a fixed back. I loved the DD's just hated the all vinyl that got so hot. Suspension seats is definitely where its at as your so much more supported and comfortable compared to stock seats. I'd recommend the DD's as they were a good compromise for driving every day and support offroad, they have taller backs that support you better the the corbeaus i had.

I had looked at the moabs too though. I think i do remember you saying you'd only buy some that were reclinable. In my opinion, the corbeau that i got rid of weren't of the best quality compared to others i've seen. Seats can be pretty pricey but you'll thank yourself for spending the coin on a long trip, offroad or on road.
how did you like the DDs? was the back high enough for you? was it wide enough? did you get the standard size DD?

I had the regular ones and liked them a lot, just didn't like the vinyl. They were perfectly wide for me but I wear a 31-32" and I might have had a little wiggle room. The height was the thing I liked better with them then the corbeaus as it supported everything all the way up to my head whereas I can put my head against the seat of the corbeaus. The sides are tall enough to support you and keep you in the seat but yet easy enough to climb in and out with little effort. Having sliders or a step is a must I'd say tho as my driver seat had a little tear from climbing in without them.

I'll get a all black fabric pair and source some seat heaters for them for the bling. They now have replacement seat covers for them which I wish I would have done. There's a guy on JF that just got a pair and had them double stitched and idk if that cost more but may be worth it.

I had the regular ones and liked them a lot, just didn't like the vinyl. They were perfectly wide for me but I wear a 31-32" and I might have had a little wiggle room. The height was the thing I liked better with them then the corbeaus as it supported everything all the way up to my head whereas I can put my head against the seat of the corbeaus. The sides are tall enough to support you and keep you in the seat but yet easy enough to climb in and out with little effort. Having sliders or a step is a must I'd say tho as my driver seat had a little tear from climbing in without them.

I'll get a all black fabric pair and source some seat heaters for them for the bling. They now have replacement seat covers for them which I wish I would have done. There's a guy on JF that just got a pair and had them double stitched and idk if that cost more but may be worth it.
I talked to kevin at method motorsports and I think I am going to get them. I'm getting them double stitched instead of the piping and in the cordura material which should be the most durable.

You will like the prp's. I have ridden in just about every seat out there, and there stuff is very nice for sure. Much nicer than the corbeau's that I got.