33's needed

Like usual, i'm riding around on bald tires. Need a set of 33x12.50x15. I'm open to whatever style you got but i have a few ideas of what i'd like to have. looking for 75% tread or better.

If you have 285 75 16 or 255 85 16 i could be interested as well as long as its the right price.

If you notice any on other forums let me know, im not opposed of driving for a good deal.

I put caseys old all terrains on last december 09 i believe, which were already worn and slightly dry rotted. I've kept them up on rotating them but i just put a lot of miles on my truck driving all the damn time. Plus i like to do sweet burn outs to make the chics happy. Not to mention, when it snowed they probably lost most everything they had going for them with the 4wd burnouts.

Bump d bump. Looking for some tires. It seems that when im not looking for 33s for my truck i see loads, but when im looking i see none.

May just pull the trigger on some duratracs from 4wp.

I suggest you look at TREADWRIGHT. I love mine. I have had 4000 miles on them and they are still rocking strong. Rotated them a few weeks back and they are wearing very well. I bought 33's for around 100 a piece. Great tires for a great price. Check out their videos from Moab online. If you have an issue they are quick to fix it - so the reviews go...

http://www.treadwright.com/p-56-305-70r16-backbone-2-m-t-d.aspx

Unfortunately, they are out of 33s today. But I am sure they will return asap.

Taco got some new shoes today. Ended up getting a set of 33 12.50 goodyear duratracs. We'll see how they do. Got a couple free rotations with them so i hope to get some miles out of these.