89 yota pickup 22RE 4x4 BRAND NEW CLUTCH KIT will not disengage

Hey everyone, I'm still having problems with my truck. I replaced the tranny, and bought a brand new clutch kit, I put everything together, bled the clutch several times. The truck will shift gears fine when the engine isn't running, so the tranny is fine, when I put it in first or reverse, push the clutch pedal, and turn the key it will starter crawl, which it shouldn't, and it will starter crawl when I use the clutch start cancel without pushing in the clutch pedal. Anyways, when the engine is running and I press in the clutch and try to shift into any gears, it won't shift into any gears, It will idle down a little with no grinding when I try to put it into 1-5, and grinds when I try to put it in Rev. The only thing I can think for it to possibly be is the slave cylinder, the master is putting plenty of pressure when we were bleeding the clutch lines, the slave cylinder travels around an inch when the pedal is pressed. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED, Thanks!

yea, thats what I was thinking too, im going to get another slave and put it on and see if it works when I go back to Clemson considering its in Abbeville which is 2.5hrs away from Barnwell, which is where I am now, and its on the way, thats the only thing I can think might could be the problem

I would try to adjust master cly before I swap slave out.
What he said. I had some issues with the 1st clutch I put in a toyota. It would slip as if the clutch disc was greasy...but it was just staying engaged as I didn't adjust it inside the cab with the new clutch.

yea, im gonna get the one off of Miles' truck, where i got the tranny from, and put it on to make sure his 86' runner's slave cyl throw isnt longer than my 89' pickup's slave cyl throw, so it will have to work if its the slave

That oem from advance stands for Original Equipement reManufactured. Its a sleezy play on letters to make people think its the real oem which is original equipment manufacure