any one play banjo?

i just started, but since coming from guitar its really not hard at all. Its a ton of fun! but i'm just wondering cause i would love to learn some tips to keep me from doing the wrong things.

Its on my bucket list of instruments. Picked one up a couple of times and piddled but haven't spent that much time with it. I've played guitar for 13 years and have been playing the mandolin a lot lately which is very easy to pick up. Big thing about banjo is learning rolls, i'm not as good of a picker as i'd like as i'm more of a rhythm guitarist, but you can strum a banjo as well. Deering makes a good entry level banjo called goodtime that i've looked at and heard its a good deal.

dang thats awesome! haha i actually already have one, my grandfather has 5 of them so giving me one was not a problem. I've been playing it a little bit for a month, i just seriuosly can not figure out how to frail/clawhammer.

I play the 5 finger scruggs bluegrass style.. never could get the clawhammer either.. I knew a guy once who was awesome at it, but i never could pick it up. I need to dust mine off and restring it though.. havent played in prob. a year or so...