HighRollerII

New member here -- found this site on another 4x4 forum.Im located down in Charleston,Sc as well... I own an 06 Ford Ranger small lift on 33s and my toy is an 04 Ranger D44/D60 3 link on 39s truggy..

f31e1348.jpg

What part of Chucktown are you from?? I spent a few years '01-'06 on James Island. Had TOO MUCH fun. :smokin:

From the looks of the background in the pic it looks like either Summerville or West Nasty.

Last edited:
Really? Do you happen to know Chris Newkirk, Joey Salvo, John Cone, Travis Brewer, Sam Bishop.... any of the old Island boyz members? I used to wheel with them all the time down in Turkey Pin back when it was open.

Really? Do you happen to know Chris Newkirk, Joey Salvo, John Cone, Travis Brewer, Sam Bishop.... any of the old Island boyz members? I used to wheel with them all the time down in Turkey Pin back when it was open.
Haha yeah I know most of em. I went to school with Sam bishop..ahh good ole turkey pin..I was back there all the time with my car before I got my truck..

Cool, I have a feeling I've met you before. I plan on being down the island sometime in spring to visit some old friends and party down. I'll get in touch with you somehow. I doubt I'll be driving the Jeep down there though.