Goodbye and thanks.

Well here in two days we will depart Sumter, SC and start the long drive to Fairfield, CA (Travis AFB)...2600 miles:eeek: We hope to make the drive in five or six days, any longer and I think the pets and kids will mutiny. If there are no objections, I intend to post pics and adventures from the west coast and continue to hang out every now and then. I promise at least one photo of an OffroadSC T or sticker on the Rubicon :grin: This has been an awesome forum and I have met some great people through it. If your ever in my neck of the woods my garage and hospitality is all yours, just give me a shout.

Best wishes,

Bill and Family

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh man, sad to see ya go. But hope it all works out well for ya. Definitely keep posting. And as Larry said, Moab for all. Maybe by that time it will be your personal playground and you can show us all the cool places.

Hope you have a safe drive Bill, maybe you can make it back to SC (not southern california) one day. In the meantime enjoy the rubicon and hopefully we can make a trip out there for some wheeling. Best wishes!!

Hope you have a safe trip... I made the trip from Anchorage AK(Ft Richardson) to here in about 7 days and it is about 5300 miles you should have no problems making it in 6... Have fun with that Rubi on the West Coast...