Lifeproof iphone cases

Im literally at the moment looking at a new case for my 4s. I have the otterbox defender now, and although its nice and has survived impact, dropped into a bucket of cutting fluid/metal, daily use of banging it with while working in the shop and what not, if you dont have it on the clip its WAY to bulky. I was looking at getting the commuter for daily use so it will fit in my pocket easier. That lifeproof looks a little less bulky the the otterbox defender i have currently which is nice and i like the fact of the waterproof. I'm bad on phones, like go through 3 a year when i had a blackberry, but when i got my iphone recently i said i was going to keep as good of care of it as i could. 80 seems expensive for a case but thats cheaper then a new phone.

btw, this is my first iphone and its the ish.

Yeah the otterbox is bulky but dang dude, It does it's job! My phone would be trashed right now if it weren't for the otterbox. The replacement policy is awesome by Otterbox also. Just call and tell them what's broken and they will send you another one.

I just watched one of the lifeproof reviews on Youtube. It doesn't seem to work underwater. So, it's cool but dang $80.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Me and my techs have the Otterbox and we go through belt clips. Well, they do. But Otterbox replaces them without question. They keep updating the design of the clip but haven't got it right yet ... I guess.

But just so you don't think badly of Otterbox, my techs have always broken belt clips left and right no matter what brand.

I was asking for the wifes new phone. I got her an iphone for christmas, and decided to go with the otterbox commuter for her. She really doesnt need the other benefits to justify the price.

Yeah Brooks, the commuter should do her well. My wife has the same one on her iphone.
Now, when she gets to using it help us figure out why the Tapatalk will not post pictures large enough to see here on the forum. That is not a suggestion but a Charge to get it corrected. You can no longer tell us that you are only familiar with Droid products.

Yeah Brooks, the commuter should do her well. My wife has the same one on her iphone.
Now, when she gets to using it help us figure out why the Tapatalk will not post pictures large enough to see here on the forum. That is not a suggestion but a Charge to get it corrected. You can no longer tell us that you are only familiar with Droid products.
that would mean I would have to buy the app again... how about you figure it out and let me know:grin: