Trade the JK?

Wanted everyone's opinion on this. My wife always complains about my Mustang and the fact that I haven't sold it. She wants it sold so we can buy her a new car since the one she has is a POS. So to cure her nagging I'm thinking about trading in the JK and getting her something nice and I drive the POS until I find something else for me. A friend of mine just told me he would sell me his XJ if I traded in the JK. All I really know about the XJ is that it has 35's on it and has lockers. This guy also has a '70's model F350 on 44's so I doubt the XJ was built taking short cuts and risking some reliability.

So, should I trade it or just wait and get her something?

are you going to lose your *** on the JK trading it in? you have hardly made any payments yet. Its really your choice, but I would rather buy an unmolested cherokee than one that was already built. Easier to build it than fix others mistakes. Just ecause he has a truck on 44s means nothing about his cherokee building skills...

Or give the wife the JK and pick up an xj to build. They can be had for super cheap. I've been driving my gf past week or so and I love it, 4drs and auto are nice.

Keep the JK. I've seen nothing but awesome from this Jeep model, both on and off road (well I take that back, stock engine can't handle 40" tires, even with gears on the road but its not like I can talk). I think you will be sorely disappointed in anything else after that.

I say sell the Mustang since it sounds like you aren't into it anymore (correct if mistaken) and get your wife into a cheap little gas saver. My mom just get on of those Hyundai cars. Its pretty awesome for being a cheap car.

If you sell the jk, get a 90-95 4runner and throw a trail geaf ifs eliminator kit at it and some case gears. Frame and axles you wont have to replace ftw.