Pain in the butt 00 XJ 4.0 Auto

00 Cherokee likes to cut off no matter if it sitting still or running a 107mph. The pain is that it will not give you a fault!1 the only one i have had is a CPS, So i changed it.. started with one i had in a spare harness. Went a month or so and it did it again, but no fault. So i was able to get a free one from Napa so i replaced it. Went two weeks and faulted with the cps again,so said screw it went to jeep got a factory one!!! Guess What!!! crap So i started braking down the crank circuit chased grounds, signal wires, redid all the bulk connectors cleaning them dielectric grease!! ohm ed the coil packs 2000 4.0 has three checked the signal from the crank and cam making sure the chain wasn't the issue. Have had other people look at it they have no clue. Oh yea, i have changed the flex plate twice. The motor mounts have been changed and the trans mount there was no problems with the motor mounts but trans was ruff. i have swapped ECUs for two weeks still have the joy of it cutting out in Atl wile getting on the interstate. i have driven to Nashville, Tn around the area towing a boat then wheeled it and drove all the way to the state line. Damn if it didn't wait till then to do it. So a year and a half has gone buy and it still dose it. So i plane to do a ax15 and VW Diesel conversion for the hell of it. one day when i finish all the other projects i have!!! its daily driver so when i get bored then i go drive the super-duty at 14mpg at 3.--gallon but it would be nice to find out what it is!!! Its not stock but it might as well be in my mind. she runs 29's 3 inches Arb winch lockin hubs cromos powertrex factory skid plates there not to bad if u ask me. But i still like the P.O.S not as much as the YJ that has been torn apart for almost two years!! but any help thanks

I have changed the TPS as for the NSS. I cant remember witch NSS i rebuilt i think it was on the FunRun Cherokee I use to have but I will rebuild it anyways. Those are fun to do!!! The TPS i changed when i first bought it. IT was kind of odd to see the RPMs act like it did with me. I also had it on the Yj with the 2.5 then when i did the motor swap to the 4.0 I found that i put a bad one from the get go!! I don't like to toss little things way. I had a CPS that wouldn't work right on my white Cherokee. So I replaced it then my best buds went out along ways from home on a trail. We put it in his and he ran it for a year i never told him it was the bad one that we changed out the week before both were obd 1 two pins. Thanks!!! For the input I will let yall know what happens!!!!

You had a CPS fault, crank or cam?
When it cuts out is it dead for a while, or fire right back up?
Have you checked the fuel pressure?
Have you replaced the ASD relay?

I moved the ASD RELAY to another location. Also I had a fuel leak and put a hard line in. I was thinking that pressure was leaking down and found that. The guages ALL go to home position when it cuts off then two seconds later it all slams back to normal.