Spring Offroad Festival 2012

APRIL 28, 2012

SPRING OFFROAD FESTIVAL

Well, The planning has begun.

We will be doing the RTI ramp again as well as the teeter totter. Show and Shine, and RC rock crawling comp.

We are also contemplating a few new ideas for this years event.

2012 Spring Offroad Festival

Brought to you buy MidCarolina Jeepers of SC

Proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of SC.
Last year we raised over $1500, this year we are hoping to top that.

We have thousands in prizes already and more vendors are signing up every week. Come on out and support a great cause!!!

Activities:
- Show and Shine
- RTI Ramp Competition
- 4x4 Teeter Totter
- RC Crawler G6 Competition
- Lunch From Devine Swine BBQ and Papa Johns Pizza
- Vendor Prize Drawings

Schedule:
9am - 11am -- Registration
10am - 2pm -- RTI & Teeter Totter
11am - 2pm -- RC Crawler G6 Competition
12 Noon -- LUNCH
2pm -- Voting Ends
3pm -- Awards Presentation

Visit OffroadSC.com To register for the RC Crawler Comp.

**********Current Vendors Include:********

OffroadSC.com
GR8 Tops
Carolina Drivelin
SouthEast Overland
Clemson 4wheel Center
Hounddog 4x4
CFS Offroad
Performance 4x4
Michelin
Outdoor Amusements
East Coast RC Hobbies
Williamson Web Solutions
Devine Swine
Orielly Auto Parts
Papa Johns Pizza
Amsoil Synthetics
Paracord Works

*********Vendors space is still available if interested.**********

Last edited:
Had our first big planning meeting last night, We got most of the details worked out. I should have a flyer ready by the end of the day today.

We changed up the RC crawl section of the event and made it a G6 challenge instead of the slow crawling, so it should be a good show.

Sorry, trying to wake up and be witty just doesnt work. And sweet! Freebies are always good. Hopefully I will have my rig going by then. Either that or we can rake the squad car up the RTI ramp :)

What about some cool stuff for kids to look at. Irmo FD truck? I could probably get the monsterous CPD SWAT Command Center. It's bigger than a fire truck! Just a thought for some cool attractions.

What about some cool stuff for kids to look at. Irmo FD truck? I could probably get the monsterous CPD SWAT Command Center. It's bigger than a fire truck! Just a thought for some cool attractions.
Thats a cool idea, Lets discuss details at the meeting. Anyone have any comments on that?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
It would be cool, but I don't know if we'll have the space. Kids can wwatch teeter totter, rti and RC... Remember he teeter totter will take up a lot more time.