Sub $50 christmas presents to ask for

Anyone have any ideas for christmas presents that they are asking for that are sub $50...preferably outdoor/jeep/camping/biking related.

snatch block, everybody with a winch should have a snatch block and tree saver, both about 20-25 bucks a piece so it falls right under the 50 dollar

This Black and Decker LED cordless light. Its pretty much the awesome. I got mine for Christmas in December 2008. Still going strong. Typically charge it once every 2 months assuming I don't have it running all night. Great for working on rigs, camping, whatever.

I've been wanting a crazy creek chair for awhile. I can just think of so many times that i wish i had one while sitting by fire or on the back of my truck. Also can be used as a bag. http://www.crazycreek.com/ They usually range about $25 on up but average about $40 something.

Nalgene is another must have. I use mine everyday at school for water and keep one in my truck at most all times, they make good indestructible storage too if you get the wide mouth. http://nalgene.com/

I bought a small AA LED maglite from lowes awhile back and use it everyday with welding, and just being a general bad ***. Everybody should have a good flashlight no matter what the situation.

3 cases of Coors/Bud light. No explaining needed.

I'm just going to throw this out there, but I really do love my trasharoo. If I didnt already have one I would be asking for one.
<shameless plug> Trasharoos are on sale right now for $39.95. </shameless plug>

snatch block, everybody with a winch should have a snatch block and tree saver, both about 20-25 bucks a piece so it falls right under the 50 dollar
Which snatch block are you buying for $20-25? You have to be VERY careful when using cheap recovery gear, especially recovery hardware.

On the tree strap just make sure it is 3" wide preferably and I suggest 8' in length. Many come at 6' long and that is often too short to go around a nice sized tree.

I've been wanting a crazy creek chair for awhile. I can just think of so many times that i wish i had one while sitting by fire or on the back of my truck. Also can be used as a bag. http://www.crazycreek.com/ They usually range about $25 on up but average about $40 something.
Do you have a thermarest? If so, you can buy a chair that the thermarest folds into. Then it becomes a padded crazy creek. As you can imagine after pack packing all day, this thing brings lots of win.

Do you have a thermarest? If so, you can buy a chair that the thermarest folds into. Then it becomes a padded crazy creek. As you can imagine after pack packing all day, this thing brings lots of win.
There's a particular one that does that? Misplaced mine and haven't replaced it yet. A thermarest is another must have for sure it makes sleeping on ground so much easier.

I bought my trek light hammock off eBay for like $10 new and it's awesome to have. The ENO folks are awesome from what I've heard and based out of asheville.