Trucks Gone Wild at Wagener Salley Mud Bog

Anyone going? I know greg and marcus mentioned going. when are yall heading out there?

Did anyone get any trackside parking? looks like its sold out.

TWITTY'S CHALLENGE
TRUCKSGONEWILD - November 19, 2011

There will be a Special Set of Rules for the November 19th Event. Due to the increased participation and increased purses, the price to enter your vehicle in the Mud Racing Challenge will be $35.00 per Entry. Every entry in ALL (4) CLASSES will get tested by a Brand New Course and the Wagener-Salley Deep Mud Pit.

RACING WILL START AT NOON!!

Trackside parking is SOLD OUT and Entry Fees for everyone over the age of 10 will be $15.00 per person. For those that plan on coming in on Friday afternoon and attending the 2nd Annual TGW BonFire Party, a Weekend Pass will be $25.00.

I'm there sounds like a fun time!!! We should meet up and all go together??? Havering just moved here I don't know where anything really is so it would be a huge help to me

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm there sounds like a fun time!!! We should meet up and all go together??? Havering just moved here I don't know where anything really is so it would be a huge help to me

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking about it. I live in Leesville, so you could follow me if I go.

I don't get into the whole mud thing and standing around spectating is not my cup of tea. I've also gotten into a few "confrontations" with people at mud bogs in the past.

O sweet you can drink there??? Ya I hear ya on standing around watching it does get kinda boring after awhile! Do we know who's all going and which day?

Sent from my synergized EVO3D

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I drove the Jeep today and it reminded me I need to get the headliner recovered and back in, so I'm going to do that tomorrow instead. I may head out to 33 on Sunday if there's any other members planning on going?