chassis fab

Im looking for a ftoy type chassis to swap all my parts from runner to. I think it be cheaper to buy one than freak a bunch of tube up, Im looking at options right now. I could buy a ftoy chassis but rather have a one off chassis.

Dean talk me out of it, Im bout to make a move :eeek:

I think dingo is still in a tent in the middle of Ohio. I wouldn't think building one would be to complicated you already have a tube bender I say buy some tube and start bending ish

well if rains I get wet anyway, no glass in runner after flop on roof in loins den. OK, where best/cheapest place to get some tube?

mods may want to move this tread to project buildups or I start new one

Im not really in a position to talk you out of it. I'm taking a sabatical. This hobby has been a financial nightmare for over 15 years. I'm taking a 100% break for a few months. Taking all my parts off my old hacked up truck and locking the shop. I'll purchase all my tube after the holidays and decide which route I'm going near feb.

Say it ain't so dingo. I don't have near the build or anything as most or the amount of time I spend on it but I get being burned out thinking about it much less working on something.