Knowwhere2jeep.com is awesome!!

I recently decided to finally change speedo sending unit gears in my jeep. My combo of tires and gears required a 37 tooth gear, no problem...except everywhere I went that gear was about $60 or more!!!! After some Google'n I came across Knowwhere2jeep.com, Spring Grove PA, never heard of them. For around $30 plus $5 bucks for priority mail I placed the order and it was in the mail box two days later, score!

It's only one experience but, its enough to get me to go back the next time I am shopping.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Hey thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting that I need to get a new one too. I just placed an order from them (after seeing your post). Fedex Ground. 39 tooth, $32 with $5.61 shipping.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Got my speedo gear today. Nice. The only issue I had is that I paid for Fedex and they sent it USPS. Only a few cents difference and it got here in the same amount of time so no big deal. And just for the record, when I pointed out their mistake, they offered to change the shipping method but I told them not to worry about it.

Good experience over all.