Another Thief. Stolen Warn 9.5HS with red winch rope and Optima battery

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
That makes me sick to my stomach. I know now that when I do get a winch on mine, I'll be tack welding the bolts. Bastards.

Well, the thief was caught and taken in tonight. We will have all of our property back Monday. Turns out he also stole our speakers and amp out of a car and also a bunch of other 4x4 parts from a few friends about a month ago. Looks like it will be about 5 to 6 grand worth of stolen goods.

Cops pretty much kept us all away from them. We are getting everything back Monday and I plan to put a judgement on him for the damage unless he ponies up. We found the vehicle in his work parking lot. I don't think that his manager was happy about the deputy's pulling him away from his register in cuffs and sitting in the parking lot de-pimping his truck of all of our stuff. I would say he lost his job.

I'll have to figure out how to post the security video. Think I may pitch it to worlds dumbest criminals. And Marcus and Jimbo, your detective work will be rewarded.

Jackson, Logan Brett, 4/5/93, of 1312 Cokesbury Rd, Hodges SC was arrested by GCSO for: Breaking into Motor Vehicle, Grand Larceny More Than $5000, Petit Larceny <$2000

Courtesy of GWDtoday.com

Maybe they will do a story

Glad you got your stuff back and that SOB got caught. Seems like too many times that the bad guys get away with it.

Contact Southeast Overland (he is on this forum under that name). He might be able to splice/fix/mend your rope for you.

And they parked up their truck in front of our cameras that was very easy to identify. The whole story is on Pirate in chit-chat. I'll link it. It's quite funny actually. Unfortunately the other guys didn't get all their **** back yet.