Baja Rack Sale - Free shipping to the Southeast Overland store & below retail prices

Baja Rack Sale - Free shipping to the Southeast Overland store & below retail prices

Get it while the gettin's good! BajaRack is having a price increase come January 1 and I am going to be placing a stocking order on December 17th before the price increase.

Here is the dealeo. Purchase any rack at SEO's below retail price, pay by check or cash so I don't have to pay credit card processing fees, and get FREE shipping to the Southeast Overland store in Seneca SC. If you want to pay with a credit card there will be a 3% charge to cover my processing fees. Shipping typically runs on a rack from $150 to $220 so this deal can save you a chunk of change.

Many of the racks that BajaRack produces can be viewed in the SEO web store HERE.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at Sales@SoutheastOverland.com or call 864-280-4238.

THANKS!!!

Baja1000-2.jpg

Toyota4RunnerG5-1.jpg

nissan_x_terra_series_racks.jpg

wish I had something to put it on, I really like the quality of those racks. Larry just picked up a used one for his cherokee and they are NICE!!

because if i put anything on top of my TJ when i have the trailer hooked up, not only will it be top heavy but I probably cut my mileage down to around 10 haha