TJ parts

We just moved into a larger shop space and I didn't realize all the extra TJ stuff I've got.. Lots of seat belts, rear TJ seat brackets, several sets of LJ rear carpet, several rear seats, couple of rear tire carriers.. All factory stuff..

2 15" echo jeep wheels - wheels only
LJ chrome side tube side steps
whole pallet full of YJ bikini tops and tonneau covers - brand new in the box $20 each and I'll throw in the front mounting channel.

or just email me and let me know what you need and I might have it..

matt

it wont "work" on your tj with a windshield because a yj one is simple like my fj and has the screw on channel, but it would be a canidate for a cage top

tire carrier

Matt , Would like to get a tire carrier tomorrow if possible . Let me know how or where to get up with you . Thanks Frank 730-3456
I won't be at the shop tomorrow but my other guy Marion will be there most of the day and he can meet up with you there.

Or I will be there most of the day on saturday "moving in". A little bit of chaos there right as we xpanded into the front section of the existing building we were in so things are kind of a mess right now.

drop me an email, txt or call gr8tops At gmail.com or 8034436288 and we can coordinate.

are those seatbelts the ones with the shoulder belt that mounts to the roll bar? how much do you want for a set? I really need some added safety in the front of the cruiser. the lap belts arent cutting it anymore.

these are factory rear TJ and LJ take out seat belts from 03-06 models. All in almost perfect condition. ITs the retractor, shoulder swivel mount, and the center double receiver piece.

you might could make them work on a front FJ .. but might have to get a little creative. A set of front TJ ones would be more adaptable though which I don't have.