New member and new to the state ooxtreme

Whats up everyone!!!! I just moved here from Ohio. Im living over on Lake Murray and would like to meet my fellow jeepers down here!
good to have you here in SC. Where is gilbert on the lake? You should check out the MidCarolina jeepers. We have a meeting coming up November 21st.

welcome, i just moved here in june from ill. myself. good to meet another yankee, hope u enjoy it here. i love it so far, lookn forward to a mild winter for a change!

I hear that on the winter!!!! ya we need to go out wheelin soon! haha. Really I thought this would be the best way for me to meet some people and find all the fun stuff.

Last edited:
Next question for ya guys is do you guys know of any jobs or jobs related to offroad jeeps or anything of that nature? Need one asap!!!!! If you guys know of anything please dont be afraid to call me (330) 701 5649. The names Kenny!!!! Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
To be honest bad a bad breakup with a girl. Then because of how the break up went i lost control of my business and had to shut it down. It felt like 10 guys beat the **** outa me for a month. My parents just built a lake house on Lake Murray so i told them i was coming down to get away from everything up north and so far it has been the best decision i ever made!!!!!!