Trollhole's Giant Toyota 4x4 Parts Swap 2011 Sat, Nov 12

Pretty sure Southeast Overland will be coming. Any other vendors in the area are more than welcome to com.

Trollhole's Giant Toyota 4x4 Parts Swap 2011 Sat, Nov 12

Last year turned out to be better than expected. I had people coming out of the woodwork to come. I've had a ton of requests to do this again. So the date is set. It should be a monster Toyota 4x4 parts swap this year.

Nov 12th Starts at 9am and goes till whenever.

Location at my warehouse in Greenville, SC

1512A Roper Mountain Rd
Greenville, SC 29615

I'm right off the intersection of 85 and 385. It's right behind Top Dog Kennel of Roper Mountain Rd.

Rain or shine. I have 30,000 sq/ft of open warehouse incase it's cold or raining. Outside I have way more concrete than we would ever need.

I'll be cooking hotdogs all day.

Bring all your stuff. Setup a tent or just open the tailgate. If you have something anything and you want it gone or sold bring it. This will your best chance.

Anybody can come and everyone is welcome.

I also wholesale rugs. So if you want to bring your wife to come and look through my piles I'd be more than welcome to sell something at wholesale price as well we have a bunch of stuff going for our cost. Hand knotted rugs out of India that normally retail for 5k selling for 300.

Any other details are in this thread. http://forum.ih8mud.com/sc-upstate-c...ml#post7054193

As well I'll have the football games on a giant 12ft screen all day so won't miss anything.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be there, I vote for the Clemson game over the gamecocks (same time :frowny:). Oh, and for anyone coming ... if you have any lower control arms for a TJ, I'll take 'em. After market preferred but I'll settle for a stock one to hold me over.

I'll be there, I vote for the Clemson game over the gamecocks (same time :frowny:). Oh, and for anyone coming ... if you have any lower control arms for a TJ, I'll take 'em. After market preferred but I'll settle for a stock one to hold me over.
I think I have a stock arm if you want something to hold you over.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I think I have a stock arm if you want something to hold you over.
I think I might go that way for now. At least that way I can drive it again. And I wheeled it heavy like that for months before it hit the fan. .... But I did get lucky, I didn't really trash anything big.