Grey Rock - Fall For All

I went to Grey Rock in Mount Olive AL.
I never knew til i got here that its a special events park ie: its never open unless there is an event.. Fall for All was this weekend.
I rode about 6 trails. Nice stuff kinda like Windrock only 10x more dust!
The owners sold the property and its being strip mined.. bad!
Half the park is gone! but whats left is still some cool stuff.
Theres a trail known as Cable Hill that im sure you all heard of. its hardcore!
I dont think it will be around after this year.
A lot of cool rigs out there, buggys, truggys, stockers and some guy in Yukon was trying to run the baby trails, stuff like that.
The guy i rode with nearly rolled on a hill and he broke some spider gears like Sam did on Exit 33.lol Sounded like a rake on concrete!

Any time i can get some special event shirts and get that dirt grit in my teeth.. is a fun day offroad!

We were there as well. We hit a ton of trails. Felt like we covered almost everything in the two days we were there. Felt like we ran most of the "big name" stuff minus Bunny Slope 3. From what I was told by some guys who ride there all the time is that it will still be available to ride but you will need a guide the first day and it's for rent only. No events for a year and Cable Hill is there to stay. Guess time will tell.

So when they closing it down for a year? We should get some time of fall or winter ride in for offroadsc like how y'all used to do for usjeeps

cable hill is nothing without the water truck:bringit: we ran bunny slope 3 a few times fri/sat and thats prob the best they have now. always a good time though.

Who all made BS3? Thats a nasty ledge. We never got a chance to try it. Too much nut swingin had the trail blocked everytime we headed that way.