F-250 ERG cooler line

SO I recently bought a 03 F-250 with a 6.0... About a month after I got it I noticed a coolant leak at the rear of my motor:pissed:. After doing some research and some more looking I found the source of the leak. The orange type of ERG cooler line. Thank goodness its not a head gasket! Its the one that comes off the back of the ERG cooler to a hard line. I have read that some people replace it without removing the turbo and others remove it.
I think i can do it without removing the turbo with a little creativity, but I was wondering if any of you have done it or have any tips on doing it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Maybe Tripp will see this and jump in, but I know he's done or been involved with a few EGR deletes on 6.0s. Why did you buy a 6.0? I've always heard to avoid them like the plague.

Snatch the turbo out, then take the bolts out of the intake on the passenger side loosen the bolts on the drivers side. Pay attention to the intake bolts, some are studs so be sure to put them back correctly. With the bolts out of the intake you can rock it up enough to work on the egr cooler. Iv probably got that little hose off of a truck iv worked on before.

Well I have read about how to do it like I said, I just am hoping I can do it without removing the turbo... That seems like a lot of work if I can finagle the underneath it. And I got a guy told me he will do it parts included for 100, might be worth it.