Need to Borrow Road Bike

Doing a triathlon this weekend in sumter and was wondering if anyone had a road bike that i could borrow. Im trying to avoid using my 41 lb gravity sled. haha. I'll be coming down 26 friday so anyone in the newberry, chapin, columbia, i-26 area that would be willing to lead it, that would be awesome. Ill leave my bike with you for collateral if need be. Just pm me or text/call at 803-840-4221. Thanks guys.

oh and i'm about 6 foot 165 lbs for a size reference.

I have a really nice road bike you can borrow it only weighs about 39.5 lbs. Let me know when you want to borrow it. I'll need the collateral because I'm not sure how trustworthy you are:flipoff2:

tempting but i can probably shed that amount of weight by taking a good s*@t before the race. haha. and yes i was planning on stealing your preston since its got all the good parts on it and ill leave you my preston, which just so happens to have all the exact same part on it. ok deal.

That looks like my first 10-speed when I was 12 hahaha...I think we paid 20.00 for it at a yard sale....Lasted until I decided to take it to a BMX track...by the time I was done the front forks were more of a "L" shape then a straight line hehehe..