Longfield hub gears
Welded front and rear
DOM tie rod with 3/4-3/4 heims
Trail Gear High steer arms
IFS Hub body's
IFS calipers
FJ rotors
Trail-Gear rear disc kit
Fully hydro. Surplus center ram. Trail-Gear orbital. Trail-Gear full hydro pump kit (1650 PSI pump, cooler, resivoir)

3-link front with trail-gear creeper joints.
F-O-A coilovers
63" chevy springs in rear
14" travel bilstien 5125's

37" Red Label Krawlers
17" Kore DIY beadlock kit on soft 8's
1.5" wheel spacers front and rear
5 Tires and wheels. Spare tire is full tread but has a vulcanized spot and non-beadlocked wheel

12 Gallon fuel cell
New injectors
E-2000 pump

Has full exo cage. Was painted 2 years ago satin black. Paint is not that great anymore. Has two pieces of tube that will need to be replaced to be perfect thanks to Lion's den. Has hard top. Has hard doors and tube doors. Has the original tailgate that needs paint and tube tailgate.

I have tons of pics but here are a few for now.

OK, so I am actually serious about selling this now. Price is $8000 with Warn 9K lb winch with brand new cable or $7500 without winch.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

THE ONLY ONLY ONLY trades I am interested in are:
43" Sticky SX's
42" Sticky Iroks
39" Red label Krawlers
Beadlocks for above tires aluminum 17" 8x6.5
And CASH

100_5499.jpg

100_5490.jpg

100_5493.jpg

HPIM0507.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, you first in line. Then Jeff Hanley but he wants tires and rims. It probably will be parted out anyway because I would love to keep the body and all and make somethin else later in life. Plus it's prob worth more in parts than together.

Not a single offer. I am gonna start partin it out come December. I think tires/wheels are spoken for. Other than that, it's free game. I will possibly keep the body and interior for an idea later on but it's all gonna be available for the right price. And may would seperate the exo from the body also. Just puttin the bug in anyone's head who may be wanting some good quality pieces for less then they can be purchased anywhere else for.