Great Weather for 4Wheel Parts Days 10/15-16

We needed the rain to wash down the dust from the last few weeks. Friday the sun is coming out, humidity is supposed to lower and a great weekend weather wise should be on hand. Admission is free Saturday and Sunday if you register with one of the 3 participating 4Wheel Parts stores. Friday and camping is the normal Gulches pricing. Lunch will be provided by 4Wheel Parts free on Saturday only. You will be on your own for food on Sunday or purchase from our kitchen.

Once again all of our campsites are full and we will not allow any parking lot camping as our facilities for campers are very limited.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What site? I'll be rolling in around 11 on saturday and then back on Sunday. Don't need to camp, just where to find you guys. Also, what cb channel? With so many rigs in the park, it will be hard to find you.

What site? I'll be rolling in around 11 on saturday and then back on Sunday. Don't need to camp, just where to find you guys. Also, what cb channel? With so many rigs in the park, it will be hard to find you.
Wanna convoy up? I figured on leaving around 9:am.
I take it slow so 10:30-11 ish would be the ETA.

Hmmm, no!
That's the scenic route though.
378-178-221. Wow what al lot of extra driving.
Came home that way when I busted my rear DS, and ran it off the front