feeler: trade waggy 44 set up for xj/tj for rubi 44 front

Looking to maybe trade the wagoneer front 44 i have for a TJ rubicon 44, preferably stock. Rubi accepts 5.13s which is what im running in the rear. Axle has ballistic brackets set up for a 3 link but should fairly easily bolt into a TJ/ZJ/XJ, wouldnt bolt in with the short arms i have. Mini-spool with 5.13s, the gears have a couple chipped teeth but have been fine wheeling on. 6-lug with warn lock outs stock shafts.

Decided to wait on linking it until i get out of school and have a better income as my list is pretty long and pockets are empty. I can get pictures, and hell i might sell it outright but i'd prefer some type of trade.

The way the lowers are mounted its to wide on axle. I plan on messing with it this weekend and can move them if need be the uppers on the pass side and requires a joint style arm at both ends so that would have to be redone as well.

In that case ill keep it, I just posted just in case someone did want to. I'm already have some of the brackets and all for linking it but I'd rather do it right and learn a little more about the geometry before diving in getting over my head as I want a nice cadillac not hacked pinto. I'd like to run johnys all the way around with a little wb stretch and I see it now making more since to drive it and aquire parts then sit and wait. Rears already bolt in for stock suspension and I can make the front work with a little bit of work. I don't get to wheel very much now as it is, and when I get time to work on the jeep I usually have other things that need done when I'm home. A good set of 35s and stock style suspension will do me over for awhile, gregs jeep amazed me at windrock and I would be happy with a well tuned short arm as I finish with school and start to make some green. AND if I have to hear my mom yap at me 1 more time about getting all the parts out of the room at home ill go crazy.

Nope but the 30s ring gear was stripped so i took the locker out and sold it. The 44 and 8.8 are both laying under it just waiting. Im going home tomorrow and will snap some pics and make a build thread or something.

I ran some short arms for a while in my xj that I had Andy @ Ironman4x4 build me. They had Currie JJ on each end but I used the joints again in my long arms. Would a short or med arm with JJ help?

High 9s or GTFO!!!:flipoff2:
Sh*t i wish. We'll see what i can come up with when i get out of school and make some $, i'd love to build a ruff stuff 9 with some ORI's..... I'd like to find some solid alum like you got to tap for arms at school before may for when i do stretch/link.

The currie (may actually be crown) arms i have now have JJ's on 1 end and a bushing on other but i have 4 JJ to replace the bushings with, they are adjustable on 1 end. Rockkrawler makes a 4link for the rear of there short arm that is kind of cool i thought about looking into/mimicing ( http://rockkrawler.com/index.php?r_intro=no ) if i cant find a rear tracbar in my pile of stuff. I'll figure out the front upper to somehow, may butcher part of my 30's mounts to get the 44 to work. I've been reading a lot about some pretty well set up short arms that i guess have interested me and seem to work well which is another reason ive kinda been leaning towards not going custom. I've been looking at curries 3" progressive coils with a nice set of shocks to go with them, i've never had a nice set of either and i feel its money well spent.