Motor mount lift?

Anybody here used a motor mount lift? I was looking at reducing the rear driveline angle a bit and wondered if I would see any appreciable gains? I was going to make my own using some steel or aluminum blocks, like JKS, but, JKS instructions say you must have BBL, I am assuming because of the engine fan, which I don't have anyways.

I have a JKS mml, and I did it to help with my rear driveline angle because of my tummy tuck.

I dont think you will be able to do it without a 1" body lift because the valve cover will hit the firewall.

Anybody here used a motor mount lift? I was looking at reducing the rear driveline angle a bit and wondered if I would see any appreciable gains? I was going to make my own using some steel or aluminum blocks, like JKS, but, JKS instructions say you must have BBL, I am assuming because of the engine fan, which I don't have anyways.
I've got a 5/8ths mml that came with my tera belly up that I never used if you are interested.

I have a JKS mml, and I did it to help with my rear driveline angle because of my tummy tuck.

I dont think you will be able to do it without a 1" body lift because the valve cover will hit the firewall.
Yeah the AEV TT has the motor rocked forward enough to put some stretch into the OEM MM. They seem to be holding up fine but that combined with my rear driveline angles has me thinking. How much clearance do you have on the valve cover with the BBL?

Yeah the AEV TT has the motor rocked forward enough to put some stretch into the OEM MM. They seem to be holding up fine but that combined with my rear driveline angles has me thinking. How much clearance do you have on the valve cover with the BBL?
maybe 3/4" or so. I would have to measure.

Yeah. I have a 1.25" JKS BL....No issues with clearance anywhere under the hood....However, as long as you remove and re drill your fan shround, it should work with no issues. The instructions i believe did not require a BL for install...