Benefit for Adam Duncan - Nov 19, 2011

OK guys, I need some help.

A friend of mine is organizing a benefit for Adam Duncan to help raise money for a heart transplant. Adam came down with pneumonia which severely damaged his heart and now he needs a heart transplant. Here is what we have planned.

November 19, 2011
Poker Run - 50/50, $20 per hand, $5 ea additional hand.
Cruise In/Show and Shine - Norton-Thompson Park in Downtown Seneca. Noon til 6 pm. Judging at 3, trophies at 5. $15 to pre-register, $20 day of. 100% of proceeds go to the Adam Duncan fund.
Live Music - 3 bands including Guilty by Association 12-2, Stone Echo 3-6, and The Dirt Road Drive Band until the doors close at The Spot.
Raffle - $5 tickets for door prizes and $10 tickets for a 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600. You do not have to be present to win the bike.
BBQ - BBQ chicken plates will be sold all day with 2 sides for $8.

Below is a flier with more information.

For the Show and Shine I've arranged for a section for 4WD vehicles to be added. Bring out your rigs and show 'em off. I'll be there all day with my FJC.

I'm also offering 10% off anything in the store while you are here to try and get more people out to the event.

This is a good cause and the event could really use your support. If you have any questions feel free to PM, email Info@SoutheastOverland.com or call 864-280-4238.

img069.jpg