RBD 2011 Nov. 25- 27

OK, 303 miles from my house. About an hour or so father than River Rock was. Not bad at all except I seriously doubt I could make it across Georgia without getting pulled over.

Pretty sure I'm going. I feel bad because I've known Ricky for a long time and I've never been.

Also gotta find me a Barbie Jeep for the downhill race. Anybody got a full face helmet I can borrow???

Of course something family related popped up on the 25th. So now its trying to figure how to traverse four states and still be useful in the morning.

I'm game for sure. I watched a bunch of videos and all from last yr and then what madram uploaded from this weekend at gray rock and I'm itching to go.

Thanks Brooks.. We'll be as safe as we can with a couple 30 packs of beer and JRs favorite Tequila....:grin:
Ohh man Tequila this weekend too?! I cant freaking wait. I'm so pumped I barely even want to stay here and eat thanksgiving haha.

Pulling out tomorrow around 8:30-9 and that puts us at Morris Mtn Friday afternoon 12-1. From Clemson its me and Austin in his buggy. I know Chris Mays coming up friday morning other than that I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Dont forget that you gain an hour by crossing the time zone. We went last year and it was right at 3hrs. If you leave at 8am you will get there around 11am but it will actually be 10am local time.