Anyone capable of drilling a new bolt pattern in axle shafts?

need to get a 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern drilled in my 8.8 shafts, or find some regular chromos with dual drilled pattern. I know I can get custom shafts from dutchman, but they are $275.

I dont want to do the c-clip eliminator because it would bring me back out to wider than my front axle, thats why I'm trying to get rid of these converter wheel spacers and go with some 5 on 5.5 shafts...

Anyone know of a machine shop that could do this? Looking for something local to Columbia if possible, I know buddy at foothills can do it.

Does the factory shaft have enough flange material for the 5.5 pattern? havent looked at one lately. just draw up both patterns in CAD and make a templet.

but any local machine shop should be able to handle it.

There is a machine shop on Shop road just passsed Doc's BBQ on the left side. They did good work for some thing i had them do for the station. Not sure if they can do it, but the shop looked to be quality.

Hey Brooks,I am a machinist,I can ask my boss if we can work u in and a price if u like,there is a guy I work with has a shop at his house too,might can save u some money.

Hey Brooks,talked to the guy I work with,said he may can help you out,can you bring to next meeting and see want you need done?

Last edited: