Spotted, Is this you?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
On the Ducati forum I used to be on, there was a thread that people would go to when they spotted another Ducati. That person would go to the thread and list where they seen it, what time, which way was it going and some particulars about the vehicle to help identify it. Then hopefully the owner would post up and say it was him/her. It's a neat way to learn about each other in the forum.

So hear it is. Whenever you see a trail capable rig on the road ... come back here and post it up. Let's see what happens.

Good idea. It's not often I see any familiars on the road around where I live but I see a lot of cool rigs while working around Georgia and North Carolina.

i see that pos too!! i see it at the 4wheel center alot. seems to always park next to some old a$$ j-20 and a big dog dick red super dooky. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I saw a red TJ today in Blythewood riding doorless with a faded tan soft top, on what looked like 35's. Looked almost like Skerb's. Had to do a double take.

From what i hear, its got a fresh transmission in it and has no problems rollin up hills now. I saw it race some nissan the other day and blew its doors off. i guess nissans just dont have what it takes to keep up with true 4x4's

From what i hear, its got a fresh transmission in it and has no problems rollin up hills now. I saw it race some nissan the other day and blew its doors off. i guess nissans just dont have what it takes to keep up with true 4x4's
musta been an old one with like 250k or better on it like my new-ish rig haha!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Light red (almost pink), Jeep wrangler (I do believe a TJ, only seen the back) with black steelies, possibly 35's, about a 3 inch lift, beige hard top turning left from Pleasantburg Road onto Pelham Road in Greenville at about 5:15pm today.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Spotted this Jeep in Greenville crossing Pleasantburg Road at 1:50pm today (11/14/2011, Monday).

Sorry about the quality, shot it with my camera and he was on the move. I am surprised it was quick enough to get him at all.