jeepman1979‎ new jeeper to s.c.

hey guys, i just moved here from Il. hope to meet some fellow jeepers, and find some new local wheeling trails. i just joined mid carolina jeepers, maybe see some of you at the meetings.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ha, another yankee. Now I won't be the only one. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know if I am the only one. Welcome to the site, and club. See you soon.

Thanks guys, I live in bridleridge sub. As for my jeep I have a 1976 cj7, its got 7 in lift, 36 swamper tsl, ford 9" rear full spool 4:88 gears, dana 30 front lockright locker, bobbed front fenders, bobbed 18" out of rear, full cage, 10,000lb smittybuild with in cab controler. I lso have a 1952 dodge m37

Ha, another yankee. Now I won't be the only one. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know if I am the only one. Welcome to the site, and club. See you soon.
Nope...I'm a Yankee too....as is my wife. ;) we are a growing lot haha

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site and to Lexington. My buddy and I both live within a mile or two of ya and both have cj7s on 35 boggers and I have another buddy that lives in your neighborhood with an XJ on 35's. maybe we can catch up and ride sometime. definately want to see pics of both of those rigs.

would like to me you guys, it would be nice to know some people in my area. been wanting to go riding in some local trail too, if there is any. let me know on here and we will meet up.