Bl/bmml install, what to look out for?

I am going to be installing jks bl and bmml this weekend. Is there anything that I need to be aware of? Ive looked at directions for both items, and watched videos of it. Looks smiple enough, but for those simple things something always comes up. I have never installed a bl or bmml before, and Ive only lifted 2 vehicles (my tj now and my old cherokee).
I have savvy grill spacers to install instead of jks so Ill have to figure that out, cuz right now I have no clue how they install.

body lift and motor mount lift.

its really pretty stright forward. My only suggestion is to do then both at the same time so you dont have to unbolt the fan shroud.

The only issues I ever hear about are body mount bolts that are rusted in place or break off. Unless your jeep came from the north I don't expect you to have either of those. For the body lift I just removed all the bolts on 1 side and the front, loosened the bolts on the other side just a few turns, then lifted the first side with a jack and 2x4 to spread the load. Piece of cake.

Ok thanks seems to be pretty much what I figured. Might have to get done next weekend due to this wonderful weather we are having now.

No it couldnt rain nothing at the beginning of this week but rains like crazy after I get my final bolts figures and Im ready for the bl.