Is anyone interested in a Group Buy on Amsteel Blue products?

What type of Group Buys would y'all like to see next? I'm thinking the next one will include Amsteel Blue products including winch lines, winch line extensions, winch line safety leads, and dog leashes. Whatchall think?

I am up for winch line if the price is right.
I'll definitely do my best to get the price as low as possible. I already have my prices pretty darn competitive on winch lines but if we can get around 6 lines in 3/8" and/or 6 in 5/16" sold then I can drop the price a bit more.

if you get some of the 3/16 or 1/8" in stock, I could use an ID badge lanyard :grinpimp:
The 3/16" and the 1/8" is in the mail and should arrive at Southeast Overland soon! Are you talking about the lanyards that go over your neck and hang about mid-chest?

Can you send me a quote for what you recommend for replacement for Warn M8000, with hook and fairlead?
Thanks, Tucker
What is the possible price with group buy?

I would be interested also. I assume that would be enough rope for a 9.5TI
A Warn 9.5ti has a bit more room on the drum. A M8000 can take 5/16" x 100' or 3/8" x 85' where a 9.5ti can take 5/16" x 125' or 3/8" x 100'. I'd suggest sticking with the 3/8" since your winch is stronger than the 8000. With that said you can use a shorter length of 85' rather than 100' which would help keep your line from binding up on the drum/winch if you get into a side pull situation or if your line just spools up poorly. I'll shoot you a PM with some options.

Something to think about guys. We are getting some good interest on lines. If we can get a Group Buy together for 6 of the Southeast Overland Amsteel Blue lines in one diameter (3/8" or 5/16") then I can extend some discounts to everyone. Also if you can pick up locally around Seneca or Travelers Rest then you won't have any shipping but I typically can ship ropes for around $12 each to anywhere in SC.

do you have a chart as to how much will fit on certain winches? I'm rebuilding an 8274 for a guy and I plan to put syn line on it for him. Can i fit 125 of 3/8? can I get a quote for 125 or 3/8" and a quote for 100 of 3/8"?

do you have a chart as to how much will fit on certain winches? I'm rebuilding an 8274 for a guy and I plan to put syn line on it for him. Can i fit 125 of 3/8? can I get a quote for 125 or 3/8" and a quote for 100 of 3/8"?
The chart I use is from Master-Pull's website HERE.

For an 8274 you can run a maximum of 150' of 5/16" or 125' of 3/8". Even though an 8274 is only rated to 8,000 lbs it is often rumored that they can pull much more, so I'd probably go with 3/8" but that's your choice. Do you want a tube thimble end or a tube thimble with heavy duty hook?

tube thimble with heavy duty hook and lets go with 100' of 3/8" line
MSRP is $329 for 3/8" x 100' with a tube thimble and sling hook, direct bury and lock stitched splice, 10' of custom printed 'SOUTHEAST OVERLAND' abrasion guard, and a 10' heat wrap for the drum end. Line color is orange.

I've already sent out about 6 quotes for Southeast Overland 3/8" Amsteel Blue line. If anyone wants to start saying 'yea' we just need 6 sales and then I'll take 10% off the Amsteel Blue quoted MSRP prices. That would take this $329 line down to $296.10. If you don't want the 10' heat wrap for the drum end then you can take off another $5 but I'd leave it on though.

yeah the heat wrap wouldnt be needed if its going on an 8274.
You are correct. That's one reason I love my 8274 but it's too bad it won't fit on my FJ Cruiser's bumper...hmmm... that is making me wonder since there might be room on my new tube bumper.

I just reread what I think you were commenting about. The heat wrap comes by default on the winch lines so anyone who orders one of the Southeast Overland Amsteel Blue lines could take that heat wrap off and save $5 but yes, you are correct that the 8274 does not need a heat wrap.

WOW i aint been on the site in awhile looks good. anyways if that rebuilds mine then yeah hook me up with 100 of 3/8 and the hook set up. just let me know what i owe you or if i need to pay soon with a card or anything.

I'm gonna go ahead and start a Group Buy on these Amsteel Blue winch lines since we have had pretty good response. I'll have to run the numbers but the basic jist of things will be a set % off any purchase, with additional at 6 lines sold each diameter, and additional at 12 lines sold each diameter. Sound good?