Wanted: TJ gas tank and skid plate...

I thought I remembered somebody having one they were giving away.

Many of you have seen my gas tank and compleminted me on its high clearance nature, well I Think windrock did it in. Seems there is something inside it now moving around and it only holds 9 gallons... hmmm

anyone?

I had a skid I gave to Sam. He may still have it or have his old one that you could use....tank might just need to be popped back into shape..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Let me double check but im pretty sure i have a skid and tank you can have. Its been sitting outside my barn for awhile i was about to throw it away but knew someone needed one.

I'm going home this weekend and i'll look but im almost 100% positive i got it. May possibly be going to columbia friday night too so it could work out good. I'll let you know unless someone else has one closer to you.

She lives in indiana now but I'm possibly coming down tonight to see my friends band play at new brookland. Ill see what's up as I'm still kind of on the fence and ill let you know what's up I can just swing thru chapin with it.

She lives in indiana now but I'm possibly coming down tonight to see my friends band play at new brookland. Ill see what's up as I'm still kind of on the fence and ill let you know what's up I can just swing thru chapin with it.
that would be kick ***, is it a 97-99 or the newer model?

I got one from an 01 you can get just gotta figure out how to get it to you. You coming to upstate anytime soon or anyone from this area going that way? I've got an extra tank too