Some Projects I have been working on

You have any other pics of his suspension? Did you build frame mounts or use some prefabbed ones? Curious if you pushed the axle out any and what length arms he's running. I saw some pics on fbook but hadn't checked.

You have any other pics of his suspension? Did you build frame mounts or use some prefabbed ones? Curious if you pushed the axle out any and what length arms he's running. I saw some pics on fbook but hadn't checked.
we bought mounts from poly that come unassembled that mount the arms inside the framerails. They are the same mounts I used on my jeep and numerous other longarm builds I have done. his lowers were 32.5 I think and his uppers were 34.5 if I remember correctly.

Unfortunately I didnt get any other pictures. I think he did post a pic of the beefy *** upper I built on facebook.

Did he go with Johnny joints on oth ends with turn buckle style adjustment? Did you end up running 1 or 2 uppers?

Since we are on the suspension topic, ive got a good one for you as I can't find a manufactured solution. Is there a company that makes a front side frame mount bracket set that has the lowers set at more than 10 (or whatever they are) degrees? Reason I ask is I'm using the genright frame brackets and the angles for the rear worked out great on my 14 bolt but there are slight issues on my front 60. Using the 10 degree axle side brackets, with the johnny joint neutral, I end up with outside misalignment with the Johnny joint on the frame side of the lower. Reason for this is due to the size and location of the diff, you would have to weld the bracket to the under side of the pinion to put the frame side neutral. So my solution was to go as close the the diff as possible with out pushing the bracket onto the outside raised edge of the housing. I'm pretty sure the reason behind the frame side bracket is for use with stock axles, 44s, or custom units like dynatrac or currie.

Thoughts?

we used the flex joint from his old RE arms on one end and a threaded currie joint on the other end. It is one upper and we replaced the stock bushing in the axle with a Currie joint and he is using a currie joint at the frame on the upper as well. Lowers are 2" .25 wall and upper is 1.75" .120 wall.

here is the upper control arm

You could always make some brackets from scratch for the frame, or just install the genrights at an angle. Depending on where you put the frame brackets along your frame the angle changes significantly.

I've thought of fabbing new lower brackets but I burned the genright brackets on last winter so its a little late to try and mod the brackets as they are welded when you get them and most of the bracket is press formed and its a bit hard cut and rework without sacrificing structural integrity. i didn't think about the frame placement piece but believe that the bracket would have to have been mounted behind the rears to get the angle right, but they are as far back as possible against my belly up skid. I think I'll probably end up dog legging the lowers to compensate for the angle and a little frame clearance.

I've thought of fabbing new lower brackets but I burned the genright brackets on last winter so its a little late to try and mod the brackets as they are welded when you get them and most of the bracket is press formed and its a bit hard cut and rework without sacrificing structural integrity. i didn't think about the frame placement piece but believe that the bracket would have to have been mounted behind the rears to get the angle right, but they are as far back as possible against my belly up skid. I think I'll probably end up dog legging the lowers to compensate for the angle and a little frame clearance.
I didnt realize you had the prewelded ones, I used the prewelded ones on the back of my jeep, but on the front of mine and Sams and a few others I have just used the unwelded ones. They allow for more adjustment of the angle.

Yeah, kind of kicking myself in the pants on the genright welded units but it was one of those deals i couldn't pass. This is them: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=BKT1016

I saw the type you used a few months after the fact and preferred the flexibility plus the two hangers on the inside of the frame rail versus the "c" channel set up.