Front end pop

I have a hell of a pop coming from my front end when I turn, it mostly happens at or close to full lock, it was very predictable before the Uwharrie trip, I knew pretty much exactly when it would pop. Now after the trip it is a lot more violent and happens a lot more. My trackbar is completely tight, all control arms and bushings up front are good, I got Casey to turn the wheel while I looked underneath and I cant see anything moving but it sounds like it is coming from the passenger side near the knuckle, and when I jacked up the axle just enough to get the passenger tire off the ground it wouldnt pop anymore. Do balljoints make a pop like this? I cant see any movement in them when it pops but it sure sounds like its coming from there. I would just throw in new balljoints one weekend to see but they are $60-$70 a piece and I'm rather broke. If not I'm not exactly sure what it could be. The tie rod end on my drag link is fairly worn out but if that was popping I feel like id be able to notice it when I watch it. My steering box was slightly loose and I tightened it down and that did nothing. I'm making a steering box brace soon but I don't think that is the problem.

Ya that's what I figured but just to do the right side it will be over $120 and I really don't want to put that much money in the 30 when Im trying to save for a 44. Ohh well guess its gotta be done.

Ya not a bad idea, last thing Id want to do though is break a balljoint. I think Im going to order 4 from advance online, I can get 4 TRW balljoints for $117 after a coupon.

So its not my balljoints. Glad I didn't buy them yet. The pop got excessively worse the past few days and yesterday it was horrible. I got Casey to turn the wheel again while I looked under it and my track bar is shifting about half an inch in the axle mount. I haven't pulled the track bar out yet but I plan on going to Davids after class and see what I can come up with. Need a sponsorship to build a 44 now, might have to take some go fast videos and send them to redbull :grin: