2004 Willys edition wrangler

I have a 2004 wrangler willys edition. Asking $6900
This is a SALVAGE title jeep.
I got the jeep with plans of fixing it up, but don't think I am going to have the time. I have just about everything you will need to get it back and running perfectly.
The jeep was a salvage from Memphis, TN with water damage and dented front fenders. I realized and already figured the engine was bad, and possibly the transmission.
When I got the jeep home, that was the case.
The jeep was able to drive and run to get off of the trailer, but there was a hole in the oil pan and the trans fluid was stinky.
I already have an engine and transmission ready to swap into this jeep, from my V-8 conversion last year. Everything is the same year and the swap engine has 64k miles on it. The jeep has 85k miles on the odometer.
The jeep also needs 2 fenders, which I already have in black, but need to be painted. The top is all there, but isn't great. I can get an Omix top at good prices.
Seats are the factory ones with the camo colors, It has the factory wheels, but the tires need to be replaced. It will need new windshield glass, but the frame isn't dented. The full doors are nice with a little paint scratching on the outside. Has A/C too. Airbags are not deployed. The frame does not look to be hurt, but the driver side lower control arm bracket (axle side) is bent. I have the new weld on piece for this. These always get bent, it even happens a lot while on the trails.
The jeep will have a SC salvage title.
If the jeep doesn't sell in the next few weeks, I will fix it up and sell it for much more, non salvage 2004 jeeps are over $10k and this should be about $8500 fixed.
Located in Charleston,SC
Thanks, Ricky
willys%2525209.png
willys%2525208.png
willys%2525203.png
willys%2525202.png
Willys%2525201.png

Engine is in the jeep, waiting on the fenders to come back from paint. Getting the glass replaced this week, along with the tires.
Hopefully I should have a running and driving TJ very soon.
Price increased to $8000...obo depending on how much I complete..