33" tires

I have 2 sets of 33" tires. Will sell whole sets for rollers or sell them for spares as well $20 a tire or $60 for the sets. You would not get to many road miles out of them. I will post pictures once I get home.

set of 33x10.50x15 KM2s

set of 33x12.50x15 Trxus MTs

I need a 35" spare as well if someone has one laying around or to trade.

Last edited:
I'll take one of the 33X10.50 KM2's. I'm in Clemson.
Ok sounds good. Whata your number ill shoot you a text.

Denis i got 2 for you if you need them and yeah john ive got those trxus still.

My number is 864 six50 88eight8. Very easy haha just shoot me a text if yall are interested and want to.pick them up. Leaving tomorrow at 2 for beasley though for the whole weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Dang, I really want some km2s, but I need a full set. I can take the trxus set off your hands though, could probably even use the 5th for a spare incase I don't get a new set soon enough. I need something to mock up with and make sure that nothing hits. When will you be around? I am off to Choccolocco this weekend, but will probably be in central tomorrow, and all next week.

Yeah man Ill shoot you a text. Weve got the football game saturday morning and I work right after that so Im pretty busy saturday. Sunday I work 11:30-4 so anytime before or after is good. If you want to meet me at firehouse subs downtown Clemson I can bring the tire with me in my Jeep to work and just walk out and meet you.

Ohh and I cleaned up my inbox