Concealed Weapons Class

Based on the conversations at our cookout, I thought I'd post notice of our next class.. Saturday, 17 Sept.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will send some information.

Ed

P.S. wife said I should offer y'all a discount - so, $65, including fingerprints

Where will the class be located at? Is it just one day or multiple days?
Ooops, as wide an area as we pull from, I guess that would be important. We're in NE Columbia. Class is (SLED mandated) eight hours - which we knock out in one day - 8a until complete

does that $65 include the permit? I'm not entirely familiar with how this works?
Nah, that includes the prerequisite stuff - training certificate and fingerprints. SLED will hit you for another $50 when you submit application and related items (fingerprint cards, application, proof of training, copy of driver's license)

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
How often to you run these classes. I am interested, but cannot do one this month. Post up when you do another one and I'll be there.

Does the training ever expire? For example I took all the classes and everything in Feb of 2010 but I never sent in for mine. Is it still good or will I need to take it again?

Chris:

You have three years from the date on your certificate to apply for your permit. Once you have your permit, no additional training is required. So, you're still good for another year.

Ed

Does the training ever expire? For example I took all the classes and everything in Feb of 2010 but I never sent in for mine. Is it still good or will I need to take it again?

Once you get your CWP, never fall behind of renewal! Never!!!!!
I slipped up and let mine expire after having it 10yrs. If it expires even by one day, then you have to be recertified before you can renew. You can renew it on time till the end of time, but should you be late to renew it, your certification expires before your lic. does.
So just a heads up to those that already have their CWP, and those that are getting it, don't be late!

Five-O, could you PM me the info on how I would be able to give these classes? As a Marine I know a lot of people with firearms that want their permit and I have known a couple people before that have been able to give these classes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will do...

Five-O, could you PM me the info on how I would be able to give these classes? As a Marine I know a lot of people with firearms that want their permit and I have known a couple people before that have been able to give these classes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk