Quick Fist Group Buy

A group buy on Quick Fists has been requested by some of my customers on another forum so I thought I'd offer it to everyone! This group buy will go through the end of October, 2011. All charges will be placed when the group buy closes. If I don't have enough Quick Fists in stock when the group buy closes I'll order immediately and ship as soon as additional stock arrives. There will be a very quick turn around on replacing needed stock and a quick turn around on shipping unless the sky falls and squishes me, then I might be delayed a day.

We will have four sizes available:

• Regular (axe handle size, 2 per package) fits 1" to 2.25"
  • Super (CO2 tank size, 1 per package) fits 2.5" to 9.5"
  • 3" (small fire extinguisher size, 1 per package) fits 2.75" to 3.25"
  • Mini's (small flash lights and tools, 2 per package) fits 5/8" to 1 3/8"
MSRP on these are $10.95 for the Regulars, Supers, 3" and $8.75 on the Mini's.

Group Buy price on these will be $9.95 for the Regulars, Supers, 3" and $8.00 on the Mini's for total/cumulative quantities sold of 1-99. When we hit 100 units sold everyone will get $8.95 for the Regulars, Supers, 3" and $7.50 on the Mini's.

Are you an OffRoadSC Supporter? If so then you get an additional $0.50 off each Quick Fist pack you order.

I'll simply pass through shipping to you. All shipping will be done via USPS Priority flat rate with delivery confirmation within the continental US.
1-2 units ship for $5
3-6 units ship for $11
7-13 units ship for $16

Want more than 13 shipped? If so post up, PM me, or email Sales@SoutheastOverland.com and I'll work up a shipping quote for you.

I've worked to get these prices as low as possible without losing money! If you want to order please post up here which Quick Fists you want and the quantity, or email Sales@SoutheastOverland.com. I'll contact you for payment as soon as the group buy is over.

Please note that no mounting hardware comes with your purchase. You can screw or bolt a Quick Fist in place. I use a small bolt with a regular washer on the Quick Fist side and a fender washer on the backside. Works great for me.

This is the regular size. Works great for holding axes, shovels, and the like. 2 per pack.

This is the Super size. Works great for larger fire extinguishers and CO2 tanks. I use 2 to hold my 10 pound tank and it doesn't budge. 1 per pack.

And here is the new 3" Quick Fist. Works well for smaller fire extinguishers. 1 per pack.

Mini Quick Fist.

You can find all our Quick Fists sizes in our WEBSTORE, or go straight to the QUICK FIST section.

Feel free to spread the word!

THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Sales have slowed down so here is what I'll do. If anyone wants for me to go ahead and ship their Quick Fists at the current price (not the 99+ unit price that has not been reached yet) please PM me or email Sales@SoutheastOverland.com. Include your screen name, real name, shipping and billing addresses, phone #, and payment method you prefer. I'm happy to go ahead and send your Quick Fists. With many of the orders we will have some extra room in your shipping box. The shipping is already paid for so now is a good time to toss anything else in there you want from the Southeast Overland webstore HERE.

Thanks!