Small bearing spindles, Ford hubs and rotors

Looking to convert my Waggy front to 5 on 5.5 so im looking for small bearing spindles, ford hubs and possibly rotors if you got some. I have a set of the stock big bearing spindles as well as hubs and rotors in great shape if anyone wants to trade or sell em to me's. Lemme know wha cha gots. Gots trades and other ish as well as moneys.

Dank U
IMG_4499.jpg

I know someone has small bearing spindles laying around or some hubs laying around. Come on. Im getting the itch to get the heep back together. Ive always wanted to run 6 lug, but decided i could run 5 lug for cheaper and i dont have that big *** hub sticking out like how the stock waggy is.

Seems to my eyeometor that the waggy hub sticks out more but i guess i'm off. I can still do it for cheaper which is my major reasoning and for a little more then custom 6 lug shafts i can scoop this http://www.baseline4x4.com/proddetail.asp?prod=YA+WF88-31-KIT
east coast gear supply has a similar kit, but to be honest its over rated... just drop the cash on some dual drilled chromo shafts for the rear and save yourself 200 bones

Its not my top priority on my list anyways. I was just looking at that and seeing how cheap that is compared to just a set of chromo shafts. I dont think the 4popper will be breaking any rear 8.8 shafts unless it got some type of power boost (tuwbo) but even then i would doubt it. Eliminating the C-Clips and getting chromos that are already drilled for 5 on 5.5 is pretty gangster and would pretty much make my rear end bulletproof, not to mention it would gain an inch on each side and eliminate the spacer. Its also free shipping right now for orders over $200.

I've said from the get go i want to build a Jeep that i can drive everyday and wheel on the weekends without having to worry about it breaking or something failing (i know **** happens but i'd like to overbuild as much as possible with my budget). Im tired of not driving it and tired of breaking it when i do just to get pissed and let it sit. I'd start driving it every day again if i could make it reliable again, and that's kind of why i've been taking my time. I've also been stretching the money that i had to put into it pretty well, and waiting out on some deals to come by.

when i called a few weeks ago it was gonna be around 700 for a c clip eliminator with 5 on 5.5 axles. i cant find it on there web site tho. steve dont u have a machine class? turn down them big bearing spindles if u cant find any
I hadnt thought about that. Im not in there at the moment but i could talk to my teacher about doing so. He's always wanting something welded maybe i could trade him jobs. But that would probably be to much trouble then its worth.