Your Gulches Got Talent Line Up

To date we have invited over 15 of the craziest and most exciting drivers we have seen in the last 6 years. So far these ten have committed:

Scott Holley - Winner of the free Rock Nationals 2010, always exciting
Tommy Teeter - Owner of a fabulous tube buggy and known for unbelievable rollovers
David Graddy - Well if you have seen this guy drive you know he is crazy.
Brad Seaton - Mike Carpenter, and hopefully Tate Hanley These three do more stupid lines at night in the dark than most folks do in broad daylight. I combined the three here because they feed off of each other. What one does the next one has to try to out do. They are very exciting drivers.
Frank McLane Owner of Tomater here's a guy with absolutely no fear. And the most interesting rig of them all.
Jake Odum President of Big O Chrysler Jeep and Dodge in his monster LJ Wrangler always puts on a show and was one of the first to conquer 3D
John Thomas Well what can I say, as far as exciting goes there are none that surpass him.
Mark Watson Quiet and reserved very polite until that motor starts up and it all gets crazy.
Last but not least Miller McArthur our resident hot shot. This man knows more ways to finesse his rig up unbelievable lines than anyone whose ever been in the park. A master off roader.

We have several more who have not committed yet just as exciting. This event is going to be held on Skinny Petal ridge home of the most exciting, might I say death defying hill climbs in South Carolina. And your vote at the end of the event helps determine the winner of this event. So get behind your favorite or find a new favorite. No where else will you find this assortment of thrilling drivers at one time and all they have to do is put on a show for you. All this happens September 10th at 11:00 am Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park. This event spectators (walk ins) are welcome.