TreadWright tire review

I had seen a while back where someone had ordered some re-treads...

Well, I did the same. Warden A/T's on BFG A/T casings.

Got them in one of the sidewalls started seperating... send a pic in and one day later a brand new one on the way and I get to keep the other one as a spare. I was very pleased with this kind of service!

Tires balanced out perfect. Ride very smooth. Look good. Half price...can't beat it.

I doubt I will put enough miles on this 4runner to get a realistic tread life idea but if I do I will report back.

I was the other one that bought some...Here is my Review

The Crawler M/T's I bought for the M416 are great..Seem to track well, and are super sticky which is nice...seem to wear well as have about 1500 miles on them now, and they still show the nubs on them. Great price, and the service is amazing

After I bought the Crawlers, I wend and decided to get a set of their Puma's for the wife's liberty. They are a semi aggressive All terrain. I didn't expect the world from them, but anything was better than what was on it, and at 320 for 4 shipped to my door, I was all about giving them a shot.... They look great, casings are solid, but they took almost 6 ounces each to balance...not happy about that, but their tolerance is 8ounces.....They ride well but are loud as hell...even inside the 08 libby, which is super quiet, they are screaming at 45 mph....We'll deal with it for the price, but be warned, they are LOUD......

Got them in one of the sidewalls started seperating... send a pic in and one day later a brand new one on the way and I get to keep the other one as a spare.
I do lots of retread tires. Big retreads. I feel pretty confident in a good retread, but as a rule of thumb, we never put retreads on steer wheels. I have seen way to many separations. Not necessarily all the tires being faulty, also driver neglect. But it happens, and should it happen on a steer tire at highway speed..........

He said that this was not actually a seperation. It's just left over rubber and can be cut off and will never cause an issue. Way I see it just a plus for me.

Attachments