Tube Bender

Im considering dropping some change on a Tube Bender. Whats the best budget bender, Not a harbor freight.. I'm not against building one if its worth the headache of fabricating one up. And a tube shark is out of my budget as this time. Also gonna need a notcher...

I have been looking also, and it won't be change your dropping. Depends on how much bending you want to do. If your gonna do a lot or want to start a business you might want to invest. If your just doing one project, manual will do. If you don't like the idea of a manual you can always change out jack for air or hyd. ram, easy and cheaper. Manual bender 2-300 , new air ram 1-200, a lot less than 1500 and then you gotta buy dies etc.

I'm going with a pro bender 32. I already picked up the harbor freight air over hydraulic ram when they hand some 30% or so off coupons so it was much cheaper than the website. The beauty of the pro bender is it's an upright bender so it takes up less space, is portable so you can bend in more than the spot that has the stand bolted to a concrete floor, and has all of the luxury of the jd32 so you can bend 2" .250 DOM.